KTdict version 1.8 is available in the App-Store. This is mainly a maintenance release and has the following improvements and bug-fixes:
- Correct handling of ü in pinyin input
- Possibility to store pinyin in clipboard also on iPad
- Better compatibility with older (3.x) iOS versions
- Better organized flashcard list on iPad (paid versions)
- Improved stability of flashcard import (paid versions)
- Visual indication of progress during flashcard training (paid versions )
Thanks to everybody who provided feedback.